We are looking for a super talented senior graphic designer, to join our team.
If you are ready to work on great projects, let us know.
We are looking for a *super* talented graphic designer, to join our team. If you are ready to work on great projects, let us know. SuperCluster is design and development studio based in Belgrade that specializes in creating original and effective solutions for client’s businesses. Our services include branding, UI and UX design and development of digital products and e-commerce solutions. The solutions we create help our client’s brands reach the brilliance of a Supernova!
That’s why we need you, the wanna-know-more designer, to expand our cluster.
The ideal candidate is a skilled creative professional that thrives in a small team environment. You will create logos, brand identites and marketing materials for our clients and our internal projects.
We need you to be able to create thoughtful and visually appealing solutions. You will work closely with other designers to produce polished, attention-grabbing materials.
– Strong foundational knowledge of layout, color, typography, and photography.
– Minimum 4 years of full-time graphic design experience.
– Demonstrated skills with Adobe Creative Suite (Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign, Acrobat) and Figma.
– Experience in working with various graphic file formats for print and web and knowledge of optimal formats to use based on particular applications.
– Positive and cooperative designer eager to grow.
– Curious, dedicated, pragmatic and detail-oriented.
– A master of layouts, color, typography & visual narratives.
– Proficient in Adobe CC. *Figma and After Effects experience are a big plus.
– Clear and concise in presenting design concepts to various stakeholders.
– Able to proactively seek and thoughtfully apply feedback.
– Effective in time management.
– Self-sufficient and resourceful, but never isolated — we encourage transparency, openness, and collaboration.
– Develop and execute creative concepts for brand identities, logos, key visuals, guidelines, pitch decks, stylized illustrations, marketing materials.
– Develop design systems and styleguides that ensure consistency across all brand touchpoints.
– Initiative: Identify opportunities for improvement and take them to the next level without being told.
– Keep track of best practices in design & tech innovation.
– Participate in brainstorming sessions and contribute knowledge and expertise where needed.
What you can expect is to work in an inspiring and tension-free environment! Please, upload your portfolio or anything you think might represent you the most via the form below this text, or just send us an email to email@example.com, and we’ll get back to you at the speed of light.